Microsoft SharePoint Server provides a comprehensive solution for connected information work that enables people to transform the way they work while preserving the benefits of structured processes, compliance, and existing IT investments.
Microsoft System Center Suite
Microsoft System Center is a comprehensive management platform that enables you to more easily and efficiently manage your IT environments, including your server infrastructure and client devices. With System Center, you get the most cost effective and flexible platform for managing your traditional datacenters, private and public clouds, and client computers and devices.
Exchange Server 2013 helps to ensure your communications are always available while you remain in control.
- Support a multigenerational workforce Social integration and making it easier to find people is important to users. Smart Search learns from users' communication and collaboration behavior to enhance and prioritize search results in Exchange. Also, with Exchange 2013, users can merge contacts from multiple sources to provide a single view of a person, by linking contact information pulled from multiple locations.
- Provide an engaging experience Microsoft Outlook 2013 and Microsoft Outlook Web App have a fresh new look. Outlook Web App emphasizes a streamlined user interface that also supports the use of touch, enhancing the mobile device experience with Exchange.
- Integrate with SharePoint and Lync Exchange 2013 offers greater integration with Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and Microsoft Lync 2013 through site mailboxes and In-Place eDiscovery. Together, these products offer a suite of features that make scenarios such as enterprise eDiscovery and collaboration using site mailboxes possible.
- Help meet evolving compliance needs. Exchange 2013 helps you to find and search data not only in Exchange, but across your organization. With improved search and indexing, you can search across Exchange 2013, Lync 2013, SharePoint 2013, and Windows file servers. In addition, data loss prevention (DLP) can help keep your organization safe from users mistakenly sending sensitive information to unauthorized people. DLP helps you identify, monitor, and protect sensitive data through deep content analysis.
Microsoft Lync is an enterprise-ready unified communications platform. Lync connects people everywhere, on Windows 8 and other operating systems including mobile devices, as part of their everyday productivity experience. Lync provides a consistent, single client experience for presence, instant messaging, voice, video and a great meeting experience.
Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 is the same Office you already know and use every day. And then some. Because Office 365 is powered by the cloud, you can get to your applications and files from virtually anywhere—PC, Mac, and select mobile devices—and they're always up to date. Same goes for updates to features—you get them automatically.
Brief features of O365 are as follows:
- Avoid communication glitches. Business-class email and shared calendars that you can get to from virtually anywhere means people stay in sync, and on schedule.
- With online conferencing, distance really isn't an issue. Need to get everyone together? Host an online meeting complete with real-time note taking and screen sharing
- Office 365 makes it easy to more securely share files with co-workers, customers, and partners. Work together on documents that are always current and accessible from virtually anywhere.
- More effectively market your business with a public website that's easy to set up and update. It's DIY with online tools and absolutely zero hosting fees.
- Office 365 mobile apps let you view and edit your Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files and more on your mobile device. And when you get back to your desk, there they are—content and formatting intact.
- Office Web Apps are touch-friendly applications that you can use to create, edit, and share your Office files from any browser. You can even share and work on docs at the same time as others and avoid versioning hassles later.
- Security, compliance, and privacy in the cloud? Yes. And we're continually making improvements in Office 365 to earn, and maintain, your trust.