Travel Case Study
Our Client is the national carrier airline of Oman with strong market presence in GCC region. Airline flies to more than 42 destinations worldwide. Airline approached Infoline for migrating their existing call centre infrastructure to hosted IPCC platform along with training for call centre personnel.
- Need for centralised call centre with state of art technology for processing ticket reservations, bookings, cancellations etc.
- Platform to effectively handle incoming and outbound calls
- Robust technology to capture and process essential customer information received via call centre
- Redundant & secure call centre platform to ensure uninterrupted customer service operations
- Training needs for call centre personnel
Infoline Approach and solutions
- Infoline deployed call centre platform (hosted IPCC infrastructure) with desktop’s, thin clients(connected to Citrix Server Environment), Network Printers and IP phones
- Call centre infrastructure set up with routers, loggers, peripheral gateways, voice gateways, Call Manager and Admin Workstation
- Voice recording Solution was setup to record 100% of calls serviced with configuration to retrieve inbound and outbound calls for quality assurance
- Training was provided to the supervisors, team leaders and Managers to check the agent performance based on the agent evaluation matrix created
- Soft skills training provided on how to effectively handle customer queries
- 24x7 Helpdesk support provided by Infoline to client for resolving technical issues