Government Case Study
Ministry is responsible for development and implementation of manpower general policies in line with the State economic and social objectives. Responsible for regulating labor market in Sultanate of Oman by providing stable work environment with productive national workforce. Develop manpower road map with the contribution from three stakeholders (government, employers and employees) and increase the percentage of national manpower in the private sector, to enhance its role in supporting the national economy.
- Need for experienced call centre vendor with skills to manage government call center requirement
- Implement call centre channel in short period of time without any downtime
- Migrate existing call centre technology to unified call centre platform
- Integration of Base Telephony System with upgraded call centre platform
- Training and education need (call centre personnel)
- To setup call centre for citizens of Oman and act as centralized information channel for all human resource related topics
- To handle all inbound calls from citizens/ residents and provide information on Ministry Manpower Services as requested by the callers
- Call Center agents to interact with callers and provide information on updated status (files registered with ministry)
- Better management of inquiry & complaints to restore trust and reduce the risk of litigation, through open communication and a commitment to learn from the problem and prevent its recurrence.
- Implementation of technology & Recruitment of call centre staff was completed ahead of schedule
- Migration to new call centre platform was completed without any downtime
- Implemented Unified Call centre Solution
IVR , Voice , Chat , Fax
- Integration with Huawei Telephony System
- Absorbed payroll of call centre agents (former vendor) and & recruited additional manpower
- End user training on new call centre platform
- Single point of contact (phone) for all queries related to ministry jurisdiction
- 24x7 support provided to citizens on all manpower related transactions.
- Prompt response to queries in timely manner
- Implementation of customized customer relationship management (CRM) tool to effectively track and serve calls
- Reduced pressure on front desk staff